Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)

tl;dr this book felt a bit drawn out. It was ok, a little better than the third. The first was the best overall. And as a whole, I really didn't find the entire series all that fantastic. What a shame. [[MORE]]

Description Ummm so I still cant remember our main character's name (this happens when it takes me forever to write these reviews), but basically she's now got to figure out a way to stop the war between the Nephilim and the fallen angels, all while keeping control of the Nephilim from trying to kill her beloved beau.

Sooo, this book felt long and drawn out to me. It felt like it took forever to get to the point when stuff actually happened.

It was annoying that they kinda - sorta played out a new love triangle interest with a new nephilim, and I feel like this character came out of nowhere which made him have less of an impact on the story and his part to play.

image

Umm but yeah. I really can't think of much to say, really. It was just kinda boring, so its making this review boring, because it didn't give me an emotional response that i could translate into a funny gif. So sad.

The End.