Dance of the Red Death - Bethany Griffin

tl;dr Pretty much the same as the first. It was an ok story, great setting, give it a read if you're into steampunk and like the cover. [[MORE]]

Description The sequel continues to follow Araby's story. Araby doesn't know who to trust or where to go. The city is in shambles now that a new plague, the Red Death, has been unleashed on the city. Elliott is still hung-ho about starting his revolution and taking over the city, and continues to drag Araby along for the ride. In the process, Araby learns more about her mother and her father and the roles they had to play in the events that have unfolded.

This book was basically the same as the first. Carrying on the story and the love triangle (le sigh). I really don't have anything different to say than what I said in the review for Masque of the Red Death, though I must say the imagery for the ball was fantastic. It was gorgeous, and I loved that whole scene. But aside from that I really didn't feel like there was a ton of character growth - the exception coming from April. She is the only one I felt like had any growth as a character.

image

But yeah thats all I got for this one.